Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pittsburgh Dad Video: Nikel Plate 765 Latrobe PA station, 8-13-12, 8-20-12 (and a couple before it came)


















8-13--On its way from runs around Conway to Harrisburg, about 38 mph straight through, with a couple of trains before it 8-20--Return trip, stops, I have no idea why. I should have gotten there earlier, but things just weren't meant to really be for me to be there earlier. It turned into almost a block party, with the entire town being there. As per the frieght running next to it, I'll have to say it was a boneheaded move from a safety standpoint, but it's obvious that they're staging having a frieght run past and ruin the shots at every single photogenic place. Happened at Rockville, happened when my dad and I went to shoot it out in Pittsburgh at the one bridge (brain farting the name of it, but the double arch bridge)


From: CPD0123a

Views: 19


0 ratings

Time: 18:11 More in Autos & Vehicles






via YouTube Videos matching query: Pittsburgh Dad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEHaq2cOSH0&feature=youtube_gdata

No comments:

Post a Comment